SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Shoemaker Law, PLLC, provides an umbrella of legal services to individuals, closely held corporations, and lending institutions throughout Lynchburg and Central Virginia.
Practice Areas are limited to the following: real estate, estate planning, construction law, civil litigation, business planning.
SMALL BUSINESS LAW
From business start-up to dissolution/exit strategies, and everything in-between, we take the time to understand your situation and goals, and then craft a legal strategy that best suits your needs.
Purchasing or refinancing real estate can be a very intimidating experience. We will be there to guide you through every step of the process. We work closely with your real estate agent and/or lender to make sure that your interests and goals are protected.
Planning your estate is not a one-shot deal. Because so many things can change you should review your estate plan with your attorney, investment advisor, and accountant annually or at least every other year.
JASON G. SHOEMAKER, ESQ.
Jason G. Shoemaker practices in the areas of real estate and estate planning. His practice areas also focus on a variety of issues affecting businesses – including transactions, business formation and planning, tax planning, civil litigation, employment law, debt collection, and construction law.
Because law is a relationship business; because you or your business will be much better off if you develop a good long-term working relationship with a lawyer,
Shoemaker Law is focused on the long haul. Short term gains at the expense of long term goals are not in anyone’s best interest.
Whether you are a client, a potential client, or a member of my community, I pledge the following to you…
If retained to represent you (or your business), I promise to:
- Return phone calls and other correspondence promptly.
- Report on client matters regularly and effectively.
- Treat you with integrity and respect at all times.
- Provide practical business advice as well as skilled legal expertise.
- Use my expertise not just to solve current problems, but to prevent future ones.
As an attorney, I promise to:
- Educate myself continually about significant issues that may affect my clients.
- Embrace technology and process engineering to save my clients time and money.
- Maintain strong ties to my community and use my privileged position to better my community in ways that do not benefit me financially.
The Firm’s Mission is to:
- Provide high quality, creative, and result-oriented legal services to individuals and businesses.
- Treat each client’s money and legal issue as if it were our own.
- Take a genuine interest in understanding client objectives.
- Meet or exceed client expectations.